High performing retailers have long embraced technology and many already have mature BI environments in place which use a combination of traditional static reports from operational systems with analytical intelligence from data warehouses restricted to more advanced users. Yet usage has been subpar. Executives at all levels still make operational decisions using printed reports and consolidated spreadsheets forwarded to them by others. Employees continue to download data into Excel models that they have created and run their analysis there. The reason for this is that traditional BI tools are not responsive to end user needs for flexible, role specific data discovery.
This is the reason why retailers are embracing QlikView, which Gartner describes as their “poster child for end user discovery tools.” It puts their users in control and allows them to ask questions on the fly, to perform sophisticated analysis in role specific manners and collaborate with others – all without significant involvement from IT.
We believe that retailers get the most from a partner who not only has deep technical understanding of the QlikView platform but also broad experience with the retail industry. With Allegro, you get the best of both. Our consultants industry knowledge makes the implementations crisper, more relevant and more productive for your staff. Importantly, our experience with other retailers helps ensure that we bring creativity, innovation and fresh perspectives as we interact with your staff.
Areas where we add value:
Marketing and Customer Management
- Customer preference analysis
- Customer loyalty analysis
- Customer segmentation analysis
- Marketing campaign effectiveness
Merchandising and product management
- Sales and category performance across stores and channels
- Market basket analysis
- Replenishment analysis
- Assortment planning
Store and channel operations
- Analyze sales and expenses across channels
- Reduce store operating expenses
- Analyze cross channel order management and fulfillment
- Loss and shrink control
- Inventory and in-stock optimization
- Supplier performance analysis
- Inbound/outbound transportation
- Warehouse/Distribution Center performance