Alteryx Implementation Services
Allegro BI provides a wide range of Alteryx related services depending to fit the needs of our clients.
These services range from our Quick Start program to module development.
Quick Start Program:
This is a 4-day engagement at the client location. The goal is to accomplish the following:
- Product installation and immediate usability
- Review of current processes and identification of application uses
- Identification of training resources for enhanced productivity
- Module development and knowledge transfer with client staff
- Data quality and data integration to include fuzzy matching, parsing and filtering of records, data joins and aggregations, and assembling data into groups based on key relationships
- Data query and manipulation – development of advanced queries for extremely fast data indexing, counting, linked table queries, data retrieval and list generation, dynamic selection of input variables, and many other data management capabilities
- Reporting and visualization – Allegro offers a suite of visualization tools to create report layouts with tables, charts, maps, images, and automated text summaries of quantitative results in a professionally composed document format.