The Allegro-BI Approach
Allegro is a reseller and implementation partner for Report Manager, a third party reporting software for QlikView. Report Manager allows users to generate and distribute QlikView reports on a scheduled, automated process.
Allegro’s services for Report Manger include:
- Consulting on selection of the right reporting tool for your QlikView environment
- Installation and configuration of the Report Manager server software
- Report Manager template development for complex reports
- Training in report authoring, development and publishing
- Training in Report Manager server administration
Generate reports directly from QlikView
Create beautiful high fidelity reports in minutes.
- Provides pixel level control over format and distribution of professional looking reports
- Supports ouput formats
- Microsoft Excel ®
- Supports creation of both simple and very complex reports
Report Manager is an add-on product to QlikView that provides high fidelity reporting. Reports can be generated by users on demand or automatically. Drop in buttons into your existing QlikView Dashboards to allow users to generate professional looking reports on-demand based on their Qlikview current selections.
Enable end users to author reports
- Drag and drop interface
- Build reports within the QlikView interface
Brochure Quality Output
- Sales Material
- Customer Facing Reports
- Weekly Executive Briefing Reports
Build simple reports in seconds with Quick Merge
Embed qlikview charts directly in reports with a quick one line tag
End users can create their own reports by using a chart directly from QlikView and embedding it in Excel workbook or Powerpoint presentation.
Built in language
Report manager comes built in with scripting language with extensive built in API for a variety of functions such as:
- Active Directory - Query active directory directly from the API to retrieve groups, emails, authenticate users
- Email - Loop through report criteria and send customized email to individual users
- Database connectivity - Join data from a variety of data sources such as Qlikview, flat files, ODBC, SQL Server
Report manager provides built in language which has powerful API which enable creation of complex reports. The built in 3gl language has looping, conditional logic and has simplified API to loop through data.
Built in Scheduler
Schedule reports to run with pre packaged and / or variable report criteria
Report authors, administrators or end users can schedule reports with specific or relative report criteria to be generated and distributed via various methods to end users.